How to get involved
create your own event
Join an existing event
Join a fun run, marathon or triathlon
Find out more about Darkness into light
Each year, one in four young people experience a mental health issue, and 75 per cent of mental health disorders emerge before a person turns 25. Sadly, suicide is still the leading cause of death for young people in Australia.
headspace is the leading national youth mental health provider and has been deeply embedded in Australian communities since 2006. headspace provides tailored and holistic mental health support to 12-25-year-olds. With a focus on early intervention, headspace works with young people to provide support at a crucial time in their lives – to help get them back on track and strengthen their ability to manage their mental health in the future.
Support from individuals, groups, and organisations help us pilot new and innovative programs to grow our reach and improve the mental health and wellbeing outcomes of young people.
We need you to help us achieve our vision - that all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Anthony Downes just donated $31.65
- Lauren just donated $2
- Scrapbook Fantasies just donated $620
- Leon Liu just donated $263.75
- Zac Zillman just donated $31.65
- Lachlan Gray just donated $26.38
- Elisha Goosem just donated $54
- David just donated $2,501
- Peter and Michele Hardman just donated $211
- Vicki just donated $211
- Deb Henderson just donated $31.65
- Jennifer just donated $21.10
- Helen just donated $52.75
- Strata just donated $263.75
- Teena and Russell hansford just donated $52.75
- Kathy Luxford just donated $20.80
- Donna just donated $52.75
- Rosi Snaidero just donated $31.65
- Joan just donated $52.75
- Helen just donated $51
Follow us on social media for the latest news!