How to get involved
create your own event
Each year, one in four young people experience a mental health issue, and 75 per cent of mental health disorders emerge before a person turns 25. Sadly, suicide is still the leading cause of death for young people in Australia.
headspace is the leading national youth mental health provider and has been deeply embedded in Australian communities since 2006. headspace provides tailored and holistic mental health support to 12-25-year-olds. With a focus on early intervention, headspace works with young people to provide support at a crucial time in their lives – to help get them back on track and strengthen their ability to manage their mental health in the future.
Support from individuals, groups, and organisations help us pilot new and innovative programs to grow our reach and improve the mental health and wellbeing outcomes of young people.
We need you to help us achieve our vision - that all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Stuart Catterson just donated $30
- Jacqui & Alan Busby just donated $31.65
- Chris Sunderland just donated $31.65
- Jake just donated $100
- Josh Harris just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $31.65
- Coalface Magazine just donated $500
- GQ Electrical Pty Ltd just donated $109
- Peggy just donated $31.65
- Michelle Zaarour just donated $650
- Moray just donated $31.65
- Paul de Morton just donated $50
- Shane D just donated $52.75
- Nathanael Seiler just donated $52.75
- Sanuj Ruberu just donated $250
- Bulga Coal just donated $250
- Blaise Walters just donated $105.50
- Georgia just donated $21.10
- Alex just donated $172.50
- Rod Stewart just donated $263.75
Follow us on social media for the latest news!