How to get involved
create your own event
Each year, one in four young people experience a mental health issue, and 75 per cent of mental health disorders emerge before a person turns 25. Sadly, suicide is still the leading cause of death for young people in Australia.
headspace is the leading national youth mental health provider and has been deeply embedded in Australian communities since 2006. headspace provides tailored and holistic mental health support to 12-25-year-olds. With a focus on early intervention, headspace works with young people to provide support at a crucial time in their lives – to help get them back on track and strengthen their ability to manage their mental health in the future.
Support from individuals, groups, and organisations help us pilot new and innovative programs to grow our reach and improve the mental health and wellbeing outcomes of young people.
We need you to help us achieve our vision - that all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Paul Dennett just donated $100
- Belinda Hancock just donated $251
- Bevan Trapp just donated $30
- Brad Dalton just donated $31.65
- Justyn Williams just donated $52.75
- Nadine just donated $100
- Alex hui just donated $88.05
- Josh just donated $52.75
- Georgia just donated $31.65
- Paula Kernick just donated $31.65
- Tab and Harry just donated $80
- Olivia just donated $52.75
- Jack Chesney just donated $31.65
- Nadine just donated $263.75
- Meenakshi just donated $70
- Gary & Barbara Mark just donated $105.50
- Michael Parker just donated $30
- Val and Sam Smith just donated $100
- Cormac Glynn just donated $22.16
- Julie and Chris Hedge just donated $105.50
Follow us on social media for the latest news!