How to get involved
create your own event
Each year, one in four young people experience a mental health issue, and 75 per cent of mental health disorders emerge before a person turns 25. Sadly, suicide is still the leading cause of death for young people in Australia.
headspace is the leading national youth mental health provider and has been deeply embedded in Australian communities since 2006. headspace provides tailored and holistic mental health support to 12-25-year-olds. With a focus on early intervention, headspace works with young people to provide support at a crucial time in their lives – to help get them back on track and strengthen their ability to manage their mental health in the future.
Support from individuals, groups, and organisations help us pilot new and innovative programs to grow our reach and improve the mental health and wellbeing outcomes of young people.
We need you to help us achieve our vision - that all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Alice H just donated $158.25
- Alex just donated $70.25
- Raj Kumar just donated $105.50
- Sandy Ball just donated $30
- Mark Gaz just donated $52.75
- Allan Krause just donated $31.65
- Marnie just donated $100
- AshandMick just donated $105.50
- Gabrielle Cahill just donated $102.50
- Angela and Tim just donated $52.50
- Emily Laughlan just donated $52.75
- Glen Cameron just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $21
- Durga Karra just donated $52
- Reagan just donated $1,109.80
- Dug Roberts just donated $52.75
- Louisr Cahill just donated $263.75
- Luka Kivshar just donated $5.20
- William Virgo just donated $15.82
- Ross just donated $100
Follow us on social media for the latest news!