help us to help millions this november
We're raising funds to support more families across Australia looking after young people experiencing mental health challenges.
How to get involved
create your own event
Each year, one in four young people experience a mental health issue, and 75 per cent of mental health disorders emerge before a person turns 25. Sadly, suicide is still the leading cause of death for young people in Australia.
headspace is the leading national youth mental health provider and has been deeply embedded in Australian communities since 2006. headspace provides tailored and holistic mental health support to 12-25-year-olds. With a focus on early intervention, headspace works with young people to provide support at a crucial time in their lives – to help get them back on track and strengthen their ability to manage their mental health in the future.
Support from individuals, groups, and organisations help us pilot new and innovative programs to grow our reach and improve the mental health and wellbeing outcomes of young people.
We need you to help us achieve our vision - that all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Sherwin Fernando just donated $31.65
- Valery Nipperess just donated $1,000
- Floranne Hansa just donated $1
- Michelle just donated $52.75
- Michael Senior just donated $52.75
- Emma Goodison just donated $2.50
- Aimee, Ricky and Sagey just donated $105.50
- Sarah O'Loughlin just donated $12.66
- Katarina Misic just donated $52.75
- Charlie Rosenberg just donated $30
- Danielle Davis just donated $50
- Jada Hersz just donated $54
- Livia Dermer just donated $52.75
- Toby Davis just donated $52.75
- Amiel Joel just donated $54
- Justine Vernon just donated $30
- Lenny Chrapot just donated $52.75
- Jordan Mieszelewicz just donated $31.65
- Walter + Camille just donated $105.50
- Emily & Tomer Gian just donated $189.90
Follow us on social media for the latest news!